Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thoughts from Ursula

Hi, PHS classmates - I've found myself thinking about all those I was able to see at the reunion, as well as others who were not able to make it. It has surprised me how much I have gone over and over in my mind how you all are now, what you are doing, what we remember from way back then. Even though four decades have gone by, it hardly felt like being among strangers and, even, like we knew we still had similar views and values (-- there's that overused word again). It was great to see you all, and hope that I can catch up with others some time. I also want to sincerely thank all those who were involved in contacting, organizing, coordinating, engraving, making name tags, buying raffle gifts, compiling bios, sharing desserts, etc. etc. etc. It sure was a lot of work. Your efforts, far above and beyond the call of "duty", made it happen and made the get-together such a fun, memorable experience. Thank you. I put my email address on the list, hope to see you if you're passing through or near southeastern VT. This is a great area for outdoor stuff all year round; and plenty of good coffee shops, tiny theaters, and space to just sit. What a class we were, huh? Take care. Ursula

1 comment:

Cliff Cayer said...

Ursula,

You looked absolutely FABULOUS! and thanks for making the long trip from Vermont. We hope you enjoyed yourself as the rest of us enjoyed seeing you.

Cliff