Monday, June 30, 2008

The Party is Over

Hi, The party might be over but the new memories of the day will linger for quite awhile. I will first appoligize to my friend Patti for giving her such a hard time with working on this reunion, I can honestly say now that all the effort and work we did for 5 months was worth it all! Saturday surpassed all my expectations and from the feedback I received all day everyone love the picnic idea and the casual atmosphere that it generated. The socializing and mingling that I observed all day proved that our class was truly connected back in 1968 and we never lost that feeling for each other. Our lives went in different directions but our years apart melted away on Saturday because of who we were and who we've all become. It was my pleasure working on the committee and I hope to be around to work on the 45th and so on for many years to come. I hope everyone will use this blog to stay in touch and keep our "pit bull patti and her deputies cliff and phil" informed of any email or address changes. Thanks again for all of you that made the day such a success and I hope the ones that could not make it will be able to enjoy the messages and pictures and look forward to our 45th. Judi (Mags) Maglio Meese

1 comment:

janet weed boutin said...

Judi,

Thanks for all your hard work - the reunion was a blast!!! It was a great start to the day when you greeted Dennis & I when we first got there. Your warmth started the party going - and it never stopped!! Growing up in close proximity, I remember your whole family. As you said, we must keep these renewed friendships going - everyone who was there felt the magic.