Friday, July 11, 2008

SNEAK PEEK

These are just a few of the photos that I have received from Pat, Judi, and others. Cliff has promised to send me some and I hope the rest of you with photos will share. One thing I want to say is that some of you have absolutely no right to look as great as you do! I must say that I feel like a '55 chevy that needs new tires, some body work, and a new paint job when I look at some of you, and you know who you are! Seriously, this has been a joy for me to see all of you in photos. Pat wrote about the prize winners and she kindly sent me some lovely mementos of the day, but the photos are the absolute best prize she sent.
I am still getting more additions to the email directory, so I think I will give it one more week and then distribute the list to all of you who contributed.
Look for more photos, next week. Some with interesting stories.
Don't forget to visit our complementary info website. Pat's deputies are growing in number and have discovered a great site to keep all of our statistics in order. Please check it out. It's easy to use and a great resource for keeping track of our class. Thanks to Cat Smulski for finding it, but it's up to the rest of us to fill it up, so click on the link and keep yourself in the loop.

3 comments:

lou zabohonski said...

Ro, a '55 chevy is still a classic.

Ro Faiola Reeder said...

Oh Lou, you silver tongued devil, you!

Sally Hornkohl said...

Ro:

Funny thing is none of us really recognized each other without the class pictures, but once we realized who everyone was, it was like we were all 18 again. The essence of who we were was still there. We all missed you.

Sally Bell (Hornkohl)