Sunday, July 27, 2008

LOOK AT THOSE SMILES

I'm going to write this with a straight face. Ready? I received this photo from John & Lisa. John said something about being in town for a family reunion...... I didn't know he and Lisa were related, did you?
By the way guys, you look even better than you did at the reunion. What's your secret? Inquiring minds want to know;)
pssst, Patti, I think you were right........call me later.
Caveat: (Warning, for those of you who didn't have Mrs. Henriques for Latin) Never send Rosann a photo and tell her that the blog needs something to increase interest, then tell her that the caption is up to her, unless you really really mean it.

1 comment:

Patti Dezi said...

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, just like they say your gut feelings are usually true. How wonderful to see 2 classmates reunited once again after our 40th reunion. Mission accomplished, having old friends reunited. I feel like I am back in high school and I want to know all about "What's Going On" (as the song goes) Keep the excitement going and the classmates guessing.