Saturday, July 12, 2008

SPEAKING OF PEOPLE WHO LOOK FAR TOO GOOD

I'm sorry girls, but you must have the wrong reunion, either that or you were 10 when you graduated.
Seems to me I've seen this couple before......hmmmm when was that? Forty years ago, you say? In the halls of PHS? Can't be, they look much too young.
Now here's another handsome couple... of classmates, that is.
Rumor has it that these two '67 alums crashed the party with Janet Weed and Marcia Sharasheff. Whaddaya drinkin there, boys?

1 comment:

Patti Dezi said...

Ro,
You really do some great job on this blog. I wish we lived closer, I would be hugging you all the time. My way of saying thanks for keeping us all informed and all together even though most are all so far apart in distance Another great job. Our class is so very lucky to have you.