Friday, May 23, 2008

DEJA VU, ALL OVER AGAIN

OK BOYS AND GIRLS, LET'S NOT DISAPPOINT PATTY AND JUDI, AKA, DEZ AND MAGS SEND IN YOUR CHECK TODAY, SO YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH BETTER YOU LOOK THAN THE REST OF US! I, FOR ONE, PROMISE THAT YOU WILL LOOK BETTER THAN I. SEE, NOW AREN'T YOU CURIOUS? +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is your last trip down memory lane, until June 28th. Judy sent me some of her photos a while ago. I have to admit that my scanner took a turn for the worse and I had to replace it before I could show you the gems to follow. And some of them are real gems! Seems Judi's house was party central! Please enjoy and help me fill in the blanks in the captions. THANKS JUDI
Dolores Koff, Linda Tolis(?), ?, Nancy Melechinsky

Nancy Melechinsky

Look at those white jeans? Margaret Morgenstern & ?
THE PROM
1978
I'd recognize the guy on the right anywhere! I need help with the other two.
Some More from the 25TH

1 comment:

pookey49 said...

Dennis and Janet, You both look wonderful and so happy! That is so nice to see. Even though I didn't graduate with the class of '68, there are so many of you that I recognize and enjoy your blogs and seeing your photos. Have a wonderful reunion........I am sure Patty and all of the others will see to that!!
Paula Smith Plocharczyk Class of '67