Saturday, May 31, 2008

WHERE WE ARE NOW

Among other titles, Cliff Cayer can now claim to be Class Statistician. Cliff put together a GPS of sorts for the Class of 1968. Some of the numbers are not surprising, but some seem to be unique. Who would have thought that we would have as many alum living in New Mexico, as in New York? I say unique, not surprising, because after visiting the beautiful state of New Mexico, I can honestly say I would move there in a heartbeat. Of course, I would have to bring James in an urn, because he would never willingly leave the Mid-Atlantic. Thank you Cliff and Patti for "putting us in our place".
  • AK........1
  • AZ.........1
  • CA.........8
  • CT.....164
  • FL........11
  • GA.........4
  • KS.........1
  • MA........9
  • MD........2
  • ME........4
  • NC........1
  • NH........3
  • NJ.........3
  • NM.......4
  • NY........4
  • OH........2
  • PA.........3
  • RI..........4
  • SC.........2
  • TX.........3
  • VA........3
  • VT.........3
  • WV.......1
TEN MOST POPULAR CITIES THAT OUR CLASSMATES CALL HOME
  1. NEW BRITAIN_______________37
  2. SOUTHINGTON______________14
  3. BERLIN______________________9
  4. BRISTOL_____________________9
  5. NEWINGTON_________________ 8
  6. FARMINGTON________________6
  7. KENSINGTON_________________6
  8. PLAINVILLE__________________6
  9. BURLINGTON_________________4
  10. WEST HARTFORD_____________4

2 comments:

Way Out West said...

Hey:

Those are great Stats. I know three of the people that are in NM, one of them being me. If the other 3 are looking at this who are you? I am Sally Hornkohl Bell and have been here since 1974.

sharny said...

Other than Patti, who lives on LI, I would be interested to know who lives in NY. I have lived in the Catskills since 1991.
sharny