Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TRAVELING SIGN MEETS BIG ELVIS

Nancy and Tom enjoying Vegas with our Pulaski Traveling sign
The famous Vegas Welcome Sign meets our Pulaski traveling sign.
Relaxing and enjoying a big burger in Vegas
Big Elvis who appears daily for free on the Vegas Strip. A must see show, close your eyes and you would think it was Elvis himself. Big Elvis, (Pete) has lost over 200 pounds in the last few years. It is a show that we always make time to see when in Vegas. He appears in Bill's Saloon (formerly Barbary Coast)across the street from Caesar's Palace next to the Flamingo. I hope you all are enjoying our traveling sign pictures. This is the last one that I have to post, that is until I am fortunate enough to take a vacation or see something interesting. Anyone that would like a sign just let me know. I would be more than happy to post pictures from other classmates with or without the sign. Trying to keep our SPIRIT ALIVE, one way is by keeping the blog as up to date as we can, I need your help in order to do that. Thanks Nancy for sending the pictures. Ro, please HELP fix this posting. THANKS

No comments: