Monday, January 26, 2009

40 years together and counting

I received this email and picture from Kas and Bart after sending my January newsletter. With their permission I am happy to share it. Thought you'd like to know that Kas and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary on December 28th! It was a special occasion for ourfamily as we met in Orlando at Pop Century for three nights and took the kids to The Magic Kingdom. Here's a picture of us on Main StreetUSA. In addition to my sister, Marilyn, coming in from Kauai Hawaii,my brother, Gary, came in from Connecticut with his son and my niece April came in from Connecticut with her daughter to make it a grandtotal of 20 of us around the dinner tables at the restaurants.Unforgettable for all of us. We have come such a long, long way. Just goes to show you how "Love will keep us together"!

No comments: