Friday, February 15, 2008

YOUR CHOICE

I'm having a great time going through the yearbook photos and scanning them into this blog. I feel as if I'm giving our younger selves a platform where they can be seen. Do you know where your yearbook is? Is there a picture or a section that you would like to see brought back to life? Please let me know. It would be my pleasure to post your requests. I have some other ideas bubbling around in this old head and I'll share them with you as soon as I talk them over with Patti. In the mean time, tell us what you want to see and read on these pages. If you're not keen of on posting for yourself, send it to me and I'll work with you to get your words, pictures, etc, posted just the way you would like. Well, that didn't take long! Patti wants you all to know how helpful Phil Bruzas has been in tracking down all of you who are hiding from her. With help from Phil and others, SHE WILL FIND YOU. If I were you, I'd give up now.... From Tom Shultz comes this authentic newspaper clipping:

1 comment:

Pam Sutak Driscoll said...

Well everyone, Patti's has been hounding me for days to go out to this blog...........and if you all know what's good for you......you will too. Pat does get very disappointed when not everyone is as energetic as she is . She has been truly devoted to getting this reunion off the ground and I might say, has done a fabulous job to date. Amazing how many people she has found and amazing how dedicated to making this all happen she is.

It has been great to see people cropping up all over the place. Hope to see all of you in June

Pam Sutak Driscoll