Sunday, February 17, 2008

Regrets

It does not look very promising for me to get back to Connecticut for the reunion. I was really hoping that by the 40th I would be independently wealthy and would be able to travel and lodge at my leisure. Ha! That's one of those old pipe dreams we all share. I'm still working my tail off and I'm in my second career. I retired as a Master Sergeant from the US Army Military Police Corps. Now I'm a Deputy Sheriff (once it's in your blood you never get rid of it) and a Lieutenant of Correctional Officers at the 4th largest prison in Texas. (also in my blood). Looking forward to reading about everyone and the reunion. My email is greeneoakwood@hotmail.com Sorry James, we couldn't resist!

1 comment:

Patti Dezi said...

Jim,
We will certainly miss not having you at the reunion. I hope this blog will be visiting by all of us, especially those that can not attend the reunion. A great way for us to share memories past and future.