Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ladies night out

Jane Baxer, Nancy Lamb, Nancy Roy, Sandi Mazur, Sue Willet and Marilyn Bindas enjoying time and dinner together. We are planning to get together each month, please consider joining us for our next dinner. October 23th at 5 PM, contact any of us for the location. It is so nice to spend time with each other, especially since a few of us didn't really know each other in high school. Let's keep the mini reunions going until the 45th is here. Come on ladies, join us in October.

2 comments:

Patti Dezi said...

I hope you ladies will consider having one of your monthly dinners on a Saturday so I can attend. Or even better lets make a weekend out of it and you can all come to NY, we can have a PJ party at my house. If not I will still come to CT and we can hit some of the local hangouts looking for more classmates after dinner. When I look at all these pictures I wish I lived close enough to join in during the week. Keep up the mini reunions and picutres, it is great to see where our reunion has brought us. I hope your next dinner has more than the 6 of you attending.

Anonymous said...

Please let me know where and when... you are all meeting for ladies night out!! Thanks ... Marie Giannini (Todaro) e.mail: maga6twin@hotmail.com