Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cat Lovers Please help

Sammy, my newly adopted cat.
I wanted to post this for our class of 1968. I'm sure there are animal lovers out there and hope that some are cat lovers. I know of a mama cat named Destiny and her 2 Siamese kittens kala and kona. They were rescued from a hoarder in Canada who had 7 cats. The mom gave birth to six kittens 4 of whom found a home. However three have not. They really do not want to separate the 3 and I know that's a lot of cat to care for, but they need a home. If anyone is interested please contact me Mike Pina at bct51@msn.com or call me at(860) 223-3998. If you would like to take a look at the cats please go to slinkykatz.com. They are in a shelter in New Hartford, Ct. that only rescues Siamese. They really are a wonderful breed. I was going to adopt them but another cat by the name of Sam came through first. If I could take all three cats I would but it's too soon for Sammy, he is still getting adjusted to being with me. I hope that someone out there will find it in their heart to adopt these cars. There are so many homeless animals out there looking for a home. Help! Help! Help! Thanks Michael Pina.

No comments: