Monday, March 10, 2008

One Step At A Time

We were the generation that was going to change the world. In 40 years I've learned it isn't always the big gestures that make the difference. It can be as simple as a helping hand when it is needed, one word at the right time, an inner truth expressed outloud that lets someone know they aren't the only one.. So I second Rosann, lets hear from the "men of 68." Thank you Rosann for giving us this forum. And Lisa Dowling I need your email. If you are in touch with Sally K she has my email. You cannot believe how many times I have thought about you over the years. And Cheryl Griffin are you out there? Vicky Micklos where are you? Janet Kalwat, I've heard great things about you. Bruce Hoffman I still remember you from Trinity Methodist and Cheryl Pajor I would love to hear from you. Tom Shultz are you the governor of anything? And has anybody heard from Chuck Searle? Sally Hornkohl Bell

No comments: